The Med 160-24F-1.5M is a medical grade compressor designed for providing enough air displacement for two dentists chairs. This compact unit has a 24 litre air tank internally coated in anti-oxidant epoxy protective paint, and a piston made from an approved composite material, allowing this compressor to conform to the highest hygiene standards.
With an air capacity of 115 litres per minute / 4 CFM, and a working pressure of 8 bar / 115 PSI, this machine is ideal for a professional practice. Designed for the minimum possible noise and vibration level, the MedicAir compressors include multiple layers of dampening, including under the motor and air tank. Vibration-free operation means a more comfortable working environment and less stress on the machine, thereby extending it's expected life span.
Features and Highlights of MedicAir Compressors
- Oil-less compression for an air line free from oily residue
- Easily equipped with a dryer for condensation free air
- Completely smell free output, due to the thick inner coating
- Low space requirements, measuring only 400 x 450 x 670
- A dual handle for easy transportation
- 1.5 HP, 1.1 kW electric motor with thermal cut-out controls and manual reset
- Advanced cooling fan with thermostatic controls for low temperature air output
Single phase 230V/1/50hz operation