Designed to provide enough high quality compressed air for 2 dentist's chairs, the Med 160-24F-FM-1.5M is a compact, medical grade compressor fitted with a 24 litre air receiver. The air tank itself is coated in epoxy, anti-oxidant paint and the pistons in the compressor unit are made from a special composite material approved for even the most stringent safety standards. This model comes as standard with an integrated drying unit for a cleaner, condensate-free air flow.
Providing an air capacity of 4 CFM / 115 litres per minute, at working pressure of 8 bar / 115 PSI, this unit is ideal for a professional clinical setting. The Medic+Air series is built for maximum noise reduction and vibration free operation; multiple layers of dampening are set around the motor and air tank, making for a comfortable, vibration-less working environment. The low stress operation means that the component parts last longer, thereby extending the life of your compressor.
Features and Highlights of this Compressor
- Oil-less compression for an air line free from oily residue
- Outlet air filtration and single column adsorption dryer
- Easily equipped with a dryer for condensation free air
- Completely smell free output, due to the thick inner coating
- Low space requirements, measuring only 580 x 460 x6 80
- A dual handle for easy transportation
- 1.5 HP, 1.1 kW electric motor with thermal cut-out controls and manual reset
- Advanced cooling fan with thermostatic controls for low temperature air output
- 3 year warranty
Single phase 230V/1/50hz operation