10 Ton Heavy Duty Industrial Hydraulic Bottle Jack
|A - Closed Height||230mm|
|B - Stroke||150mm|
|C - Screw Length||80mm|
|D - Fully Extended||460mm|
|E - Base Width||110mm|
|F - Base Length||123mm|
The heat treated extension screw allows low pickup height adjustment and maximum lift height and the serrated saddle provides a generous lifting area and secure grip. A wide, rugged base provides stability and strength. The critical stress points are reinforced for added durability and dependability.
- 10 Ton max lifting capacity
- 150mm stroke and a 80mm adjustment screw
- 230mm to 460mm lifting range
- Professional jack built for tough daily use
- Serrated saddle for a generous lifting area and secure grip
- Weight: 7.1kg
- CE & GS/TUV Marked
- REMEMBER: Always use axle stands when working under a load. Jacks are not designed to hold a load for a prolonged period of time.
All our products come with a minimum of a 2 year warranty, with extended and lifetime warranties on selected products. Please see our warranty page for more information.