Power Team High Tonnage Hydraulic Jacks
60-100 Ton Railroad Edition
Portable & compact, ideal for locomotive and railcar maintenance.
- Patented load lowering valve. Lowers load smoothly and safely and eliminates dangerous chatter and bounce.
- Full range of rod extensions. Jack comes fully equipped with extensions to match lifting pad heights on most rolling stock.
- Low collapsed height, long stroke. 610 mm collapsed height for low-clearance lift pads. 360 mm stroke for maximum lift.
- NEMA 4 electrical box and rain hood. Pump motor and controls protected from water. Quiet operation.
- Cribbing block set with handles and convenient storage rack. Provides solid mechanical load holding.
- High-profile, low rolling resistance, foam filled tires. Jack can be moved and positioned with minimal effort. No chance of downtime due to punctured tires.
- Electric and air motor options. Quiet, powerful air and electric motor powered units available.
|Capacity (Tons)||Stroke (mm)||Order Number||Retracted Height (mm)||Extended Ht. w/Extensions (mm)||Weight Less Cribbing (kg)|
*Includes cribbing block set stored on jack handle rack, and 7 extensions (25,4; 50,8; 76,2; 101,6; 127; 254 and 308 mm)
PLE6014 = Jack, Electric, includes: Cart, Pump & Cylinder
PLE6014-220 = Jack, Electric (220 V)
PLA6014 = Jack, Air, includes: Cart, Pump & Cylinder
CBS60 = Cribbing Block Set (5 cribbing blocks)
PL60EXT = Extension Set (Consists of 7 extensions)
55, 100 & 150 Ton Portable Jacks
Portable and compact, ideal for locomotive/railcar, mining and heavy equipment maintenance.
- Modular design - pump and cart separate from cylinder and base.
- Three tonnage capacity options - 55-ton, 100-ton and 150-ton.
- Three collapsed height options - 660, 838 and 1143 mm.
- Two standard power options - air (PA55) and electric (PE55). Two control options - remote motor control and remote valve/motor control.
- Accessory options - 168 mm extension, load-holding rings.
- Select the collapsed height to fit your most frequent application - add jacking modules to suit your needs.
- Remote operation for maximum operator safety and control - choose "motor only" or "motor and valve" control in the hand.
- Easy to maneuver - large tires and small "footprint" make it easy to scoot into the tightest quarters, then locate the exact lifting position.
- Adjustable, heavy-duty handle - makes this jack easy to move, position under vehicles. Can also be used to transport jack on site with a forklift.
- Load-holding rings (optional) - provide full rated mechanical load-holding capability.
- Cylinder extension (optional) - adds more versatility by extending your jack's reach.
- Low-temperature oil (optional) - provides smooth, reliable operation in the coldest climate conditions.
- Modular design - allows you to change lifting modules to suit your tonnage or height requirements. Use the pump module as a portable power station for your other double-acting cylinders (10,000 psi).
- Exclusive load-control system - provides positive, chatter-free control when lowering the load. Shielded and sheltered hydraulic lines - for safer, longer, trouble free service.
|Capacity (tons)||Stroke (mm)||Order No.||Pump Type||Retracted Height (mm)||Extended Height (mm)||Power Required||Valve Type|
|100||333||JAM10033||Air||838.2||1172||1.4 cu m /min at 6 bar||Manual|
|333||JAR10033||Air||838.2||1172||1.4 cu m /min at 6 bar||Air Pilot|
|333||JAM15033||Air||838.2||1172||1.4 cu m/min at 6 bar||Manual|
- High Tonnage
- Starting at: £0.00