The SPINN 2.2-7.5 range offers significantly improved performance against other brands in the marketplace. Renowned for it’s reliability the SPINN Oil Injected Screw platform is the perfect partner for professionals as well as manufacturing businesses who rely on higher usage or continuous running conditions. Further improved with the new options to now facilitate intermittent duty cycle applications. A plug-and-play approach goes hand in hand with easy to use functional control, offering smart support including challenging environments where ambient temperatures can reach up to 46 °C. The ABAC SPINN range provides excellent savings on installation and piping costs, along with a compact design and efficient in energy consumption.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Sustained and continuous working: There is no need to worry about allowing for compressor ‘cooling down’ periods, the SPINN can be used continuously throughout the day and therefore improving productivity.
• A higher level of air quality: Not only is the air quality cleaner when using a SPINN compressor, but it also helps to protect your pneumatic tools. With an oil carry-over of less than 5 parts per million, typically six times less than a piston compressor, maintenance on downstream equipment is significantly reduced. or eliminated.
• Reduced power consumption: Thanks to advanced compression technology, the SPINN generates air more efficiently than other conventional piston compressors.
• A quieter workplace: The SPINN 2.2-7.5 produces only 61 to 68 dB(A). Piston compressors have an average sound level that is 20 dB(A) louder.
- Air Flow: 27.5 CFM / 0.78 m3/min
- Pressure: 10 Bar / 145 Psi
- Tank Size: 270L
- Receiver Mounted
- Motor power: 7.5 HP / 5.5 kW
- Dimensions: 1540 x 600 x 1350 (L x W x H)
- Weight: 225 Kg
- Controller: Electro / Pneumatic
- Noise level: 66 dB(A)
- Connect: G 3/4"
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
1 x ABAC Receiver Mounted Screw Air Compressor with Dryer 270L SPINN5,5E 10 400/50 270 E CE