- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- Battery protection system
- Brushless DC motor
- One touch ¼” hex chuck
A Makita 18V impact driver: Brushed or brushless?
A Makita brushed impact driver may be better suited to DIY enthusiasts taking on the occasional light-duty project. It offers a maximum torque of 165Nm, which is slightly lower than the brushless version at 170Nm. Both models, however, feature Xtreme Protection Technology, a variable speed control trigger and LED lights to help you work in gloomy conditions.
Broadly speaking, a Makita brushless impact driver will deliver greater power and the different configuration of its motor means it is more energy efficient as well as being easier to maintain. Whichever you choose, you can rest assured you’re getting a power tool of the highest quality, given Makita’s well-established reputation for excellence.
Why choose SGS for your Makita impact driver?
We want you to shop with complete peace of mind, which is why our returns policy can offer the option of a refund within 60 days, if you so wish. Plus, all our Makita brushless and brushed impact drivers come with a three-year warranty as standard.
Get your Makita impact driver from SGS today
Looking for a Makita drill and impact driver set? Or perhaps just the impact driver itself? You’re in the right place, so make your choice and get your order in today. If you have any questions, we’ll be more than happy to answer them – you can give us a call on 01332 576850 or drop us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you.
The SGS Help Centre
Our commitment to you doesn’t stop when you’ve made your order and got your hands on a brand-new impact driver. We want you to use it safely and effectively, which is why our Help Centre is packed full of useful guides and explainers to offer our expert advice.
- Impact driver buying guide – What exactly are they for and which one should you choose? We have all the answers right here.
- The benefits of brushless motors in power tools – There are plenty of them, but what are they and how exactly do they differ from brushed motors?
- Drill and driver buyers guide: What drill do I need? – Making the right choice is crucial to getting the job done to your usual high standards and we’re here to help you do that.