The DeWalt DCD708N-XJ is an efficient brushless motor that delivers a high performance, extended tool life experience. It's small slick length allows for you to get into even smaller spaces than before. With It's 65Nm of torque means it can handle even the toughest of applications along with a 15 position adjustable torque control to keep everything consistent when screw driving into a wide range of materials with different screw sizes.
Key Features And Benefits:
• Only 160mm in length, allowing you to get into even smaller spaces
• Only 1.1kg (tool only) for ultimate portability and ease of use
• Efficient brushless motor delivers high performance, extends tool life and allows for a much shorter design.
• Foot LED with delay feature for better workpiece illumination
• 65Nm torque allows you to achieve tough applications
• 15 Position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 30mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Metal): 13mm
- No-Load Speed: 0 - 450 / 0 - 1650 RPM
- Max Torque (Hard): 65 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 26 Nm
Supplied in the box:
1 x DeWalt DCD708N-XJ Combi Drill (Body Only)