- Durable and Reliable
- Advanced vibration system
- Lightweight and Easy to Start
Why buy an auger from us?
Solid, easy to control and powered by reliable 52cc 2-stroke petrol engine, our auger provides you with the right tool to drill precise holes.
At SGS, our borer also comes with three attachments in sizes 100mm, 150mm, 200mm (4, 6 and 8 inches). This will allow you to undertake a wide range of garden and construction tasks including planting large shrubs and trees or installing fence posts.
The SGS team are ready to help
If you would like to know more information about our augers or have a question for our team about post hole diggers, don’t be afraid to get in contact. We’re more than happy to help. Our priority as a company is to ensure that you come away with the right product for your needs.
When you’ve found what you’re looking for and the total cost is £50 or more, we’ll give you next day delivery free of charge. If, for any reason you are not satisfied with your products, SGS is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 60 days of delivery.
- The Best Tools for Gardening – Are you are novice just getting to grips with the world of gardening? This guide will tell you the tools you need to complete a number of different jobs!
- Glossary of Terms – To help you get to grips with some of the jargon associated with many of our products, our glossary of terms can help you break things down easily.
- Delivery Information – To find out more about how and when the tools you need will arrive, see our delivery information page.