SGS is running a competition to find Britain’s Best Bush, with the winner receiving a lifetime supply of hedge trimmers!
With the gardening season in full swing what better time is there than now to dust off the overalls, whip out the snips and don the shears for plucking away the overgrown shrubbery and giving your bush a good summer trim?
In the midst of all this green-fingered landscaping, SGS Engineering is offering you the chance to submit your bushy entries and also vote for which of these you think is Britain’s best – all to be in with a chance of winning a lifetime supply of hedge trimmers*. A great prize which will in turn ensure you’re able to keep your bush trim and pristine at all times for anyone who comes to sneak a peek at it!
How does it all work?
If you feel like you’ve got a smart and shapely bush and you want to show it off, then all you need to do is tweet us at @SGSEngineering with the hashtag: #RateMyBush. Alternatively, if you’re a little shy about your personal topiary, you can always send us your bushes via email: [email protected]
We will then select a shortlist of the most impressive photos, which will be opened up to a public vote to decide once and for all, who owns Britain’s Best Bush.
What is the Prize?
As aforementioned, the prize that’s on offer is a lifetime supply of SGS hedge trimmers, to help you keep on top of your bush for the foreseeable future!
When will the Competition Start and Finish?
- Competition opens Monday May 23rd
- Competition closes June 6th
- Shortlist announced and public vote opens June 7th
- Public vote closes June 14th
- Winner announced June 15th
*Terms and Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
- The Promoter of this prize draw is SGS Engineering of 2 Westside Park, Belmore Way, Raynesway, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 7AZ(Promoter).
- The prize draw is open to anyone, aged 18 years or over, EXCEPT employees of the Promoter.
- Entries can be submitted via social media featuring the competition hashtag #RateMyBush or via the email address provided.
- Multiple entries per person are permitted.
- Entrants warrant that the work they submit is original and that they are the sole owner of the copyright in it. By entering, you give the Promoter the permission to use your images on its social media pages, the wider media and the SGS Engineering website.
- The opening date for entries is 8am 23rd May 2016. The closing date for entries is 6pm 6th June 2016. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Entries will be judged on creativity and presentation.
- The five finalists (best photos) will be chosen by a panel of judges, and then the photos will be reposted on the Promoters’ Twitter and Facebook pages. Finalists with the most poll votes at 12pm 14th June 2016 will win the competition. In the event of a tie (two or more photos sharing the highest combined number of ‘Likes’ plus poll votes), the winner will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be notified by 6pm 15th June 2016 by a contact method provided in the entry.
- Acknowledgement of the prize by the winners must be received by 6pm 17th June 2016. Should SGS Engineering not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, SGS Engineering reserves the right to select the most successful runner-up.
- The winner(s) will receive: Five hedge trimmers (SHT260) delivered to their place of work at a time and date mutually convenient for the winner and the Promoter
- The prize cannot be passed onto someone else. If the prize is not accepted, the finalist with the next highest number of poll votes will be chosen. You can also not request a cash prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
- The Promoter is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.