SGS Engineering (UK) Ltd is a rapidly developing engineering company. We are looking to recruit a full-time Administrator to join our friendly Customer Service team based in Derby.
SGS has built its success on providing high quality products and exceptional customer satisfaction; your role would be to ensure that our customer experience continues to be of the highest standard possible. You would be responsible for inputting and recording information using Sage and Excel, communicating with clients and couriers and resolving first line customer complaints.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, Word and Excel
- High accuracy of data-inputting
- Ability to maintain customer satisfaction by establishing a rapport with clients and suppliers
- Customer Service experience preferable
- GCSE English and Mathematics Grade C and above desirable
- Team player with an outgoing personality
- Organised, methodical & motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication
We offer an attractive wage and you will have the opportunity to develop and grow with the company and be part of a strong, valued and hard-working team.
If you are able to demonstrate the following and believe this is a role you can succeed in, please fill in the application form.
Potential applicants should download our Application Form and send their completed application form to [email protected].