SGS Engineering (UK) Ltd is a rapidly developing engineering company based in Derby. We are looking to recruit a full-time engineer to join the Warranty and Repair team in our ISO 9001:2000 repair centre.
The position assumes a key role in the service, repair and fault diagnostics on all products in our range, including jacks and garage equipment, garden machinery, air compressors, generators and power tools. The right applicant will also have scope to work within the Research and Development of our existing ranges and our ranges of the future. This is a role of responsibility, with a requirement for meeting daily targets and providing enhanced levels of customer satisfaction.
We offer an attractive wage and free healthcare plan. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow with the company and be part of a strong, valued, hard-working and friendly team.
If you are able to demonstrate the following and believe this is a role you can succeed in, please fill in the application form attached (will need our form below)
Technical Skills and Experience
- Three years’ experience in an engineering or mechanical background
- Practical experience of trouble-shooting two- and four-stroke engines
- Manual dexterity and competent handling of tools
- A logical mind and ability to adhere to a work schedule
- Effective communication skills
- Tidy, disciplined and organised
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Team player