The Kielder 18V Drill Driver is perfectly balanced, lightweight and compact that offers exceptional performance to drive fixings or drill large holes through tough material. Powered by a frictionless digital brushless motor, which maximises battery life and features electronic brake system for almost instant stopping power. Equipped with robust metal chuck, 2 speed gearbox and variable speed trigger for ultimate control. Extensive over-moulded rubber hand grip provides essential comfort in use and the integrated LED light illuminates the work area from the base of the tool.
1 x 18V Drill Driver
2 x 18V 2.0Ah Battery
1 x 18V Charger
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Carry Case
4 x Cobalt Drill Bits 3, 4, 5, 6 mm
Features and Benefits:
• 2-Speed gearbox: 0-400rpm / 0-1600rpm.
• Variable trigger switch allows further speed control.
• 13mm Keyless Metal Chuck.
• All metal gearbox.
• 18 Torque settings for screw driving, plus drill mode.
• Ergonomic soft-grip handle.
• Electronic brake system offers near instant stopping power.
• Integrated LED light.
• Battery charge level indicator.
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max. Torque: 52 Nm
- Chuck Capacity: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling (Steel): 13 mm
- Max. Drilling (Wood): 38 mm
- No Load Speed: 0 - 400 / 1600 RPM