The Kielder 18V Combi Drill is a perfectly balanced, lightweight and compact combi drill with high frequency hammer action; ideal for a wide range of drilling applications including masonry / brick work. Powered by a frictionless digital brushless motor, which maximises battery life and features electronic brake system for almost instant stopping power. Equipped with robust metal chuck, 2 speed gearbox and variable speed trigger for ultimate control. Extensive over-moulded rubber hand grip provides essential comfort in use and the integrated LED light illuminates the work area from the base of the tool.
1 x 18V Combi Drill
2 x 18V 2.0Ah Battery
1 x 18V Charger
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Carry Case
Features and Benefits:
• Professional quality digital brushless motor provides smooth, frictionless operation; prolongs battery life and optimises power delivery.
• 52Nm Max Torque driven through 21 torque settings for screw driving, plus drill & hammer modes.
• Strong and robust, but still lightweight and comfortable. Only 1.4kg with 2.0Ah battery fitted.
• Equipped with forward / reverse selector and variable speed trigger for even more control.
• 13mm metal keyless chuck, 38mm max. wood, 13mm max. steel. 10mm max. masonry.
• 2-speed metal gearbox provides versatility and durability.
• Electronic brake offers near instant stopping power.
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max. Torque: 52 Nm
- Chuck Capacity: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling (Steel): 13 mm
- Max. Drilling (Wood): 38 mm
- Max. Drilling (Masonry): 10 mm
- No Load Speed: 0 - 400 / 1600 RPM