The Milwaukee M12BID-0 1/4in Hex Impact Driver is ideal for working within confined spaces with it measuring at just 165mm in length. The impact driver has a ¼˝ Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change and a heavy duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque. The impact driver produces 112Nm max torque. The driver has an optimised handle for extra comfort and grip along with an on board fuel gauge and LED light to illuminate your work area.
SGS take great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits
• High performance sub compact impact driver measures 165 mm in length making it ideal for working within confined spaces
• On board fuel gauge and LED light - added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions
• REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
• Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
• Heavy duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque
• Optimised handle for better control and improved grip
• ¼″ Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change
- Voltage: 12 V
- Tool Reception: 1/4"
- Max. Torque: 112 Nm
- Impact Rate: 0 - 3300 IPM
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2500 RPM