The Milwaukee M12FIR14-0 Ratchet is ideal to use for fastening solutions for maintenance, automotive mechanics and repair professionals. The ratchet delivers 54Nm of max torque and 250rpm for increased productivity. The ratchet is ideal to use in confined areas due to its low profile head design and compact length of 291mm.
The ratchet ensures greater durability due to the cast steel yoke housing, reinforced mechanism, leading fuel technology and premium rubber overmold handle. The ratchet is a great alternative to use to eliminate the pain of air hoses around the workshop and the constant maintenance of pneumatic ratchets.
- 1/4” Drive Anvil
- Produces 54Nm of Torque
- Delivers 250 RPM
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Cast Steel Yoke Housing
- Premium Rubber Overmold
- On-Board Fuel Gauge
- Only 291mm Long
Features and Benefits:
• Low profile head design allows users better access in tight spaces
• Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
• Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
• REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
• The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
Tool comes with 4932464087 Packout Automotive Organizer - made to keep power tools with accessories. It is compatible with M18FMTIWF12, M12FIW38 and M12FIR14. Also has space for batteries and charger. The organizer can easily be moved across site with the use of the top handle that can be used to carry the box vertically.
x1 M12FIR14 Ratchet (Body Only, battery and charger not included).
x1 Packout Case