The Milwaukee 18V 4Ah Battery features REDLINK™ intelligence that provides an overload protection to prevent damage to the users cordless power tools. It also features individual cell monitoring to ensure the user gets optimal charge and discharge for maximum life even in extreme temperatures down to -20°C the runtime and battery life is not compromised. The water protection routes the water away from the electronics and out of the battery to further enchance battery life and performance. The remaining charge of the battery can be seen on the fuel gauge.
The battery delivers up to 2X more run time, up to 20% more power and up to 2X more battery life when compared with other Lithium-Ion technologies and/or with previous MILWAUKEE® battery technology. Results depend on tool and application.
2 x 18V 4Ah Battery
Features and Benefits:
• REDLITHIUM™ protection with REDLINK™ digital overload protection to prevent users from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
• Individual cell monitoring ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
• Durable metal frame battery construction with shock responsive separators preventing pack failure from excessive vibrations or drops
• Water protection routes water away from the electronics & out of the battery pack
• Can be used in extreme temperatures down to -20 °C without compromising on runtime and battery life
• On-board battery fuel gauge helps the user to maximise his battery run-time efficiency
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 4 Ah
- Charge Time With M12-18AC / M12-18C / M1418C6: 80 min
- Charge Time With M12-18FC / M12-18SC / M18DFC: 52 min