The Milwaukee M18FHZ-0X Fuel Hackzall gives the user 22mm stroke length for controlled cutting with a no load stroke rate of 3000 spm. The cutting positioning can be optimised with the use of the pivoting shoe. The hackzall has a POWERSTATE™ brushless motor which provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power. The blades can easily be changed due to the Milwaukee® patented FIXTEC clamp which enables you to change your blade without the need for using a tool.
SGS take great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
1 x 18V Hackzall
1 x Tool Case
Features and Benefits:
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power
• 22 mm stroke length for controlled cutting with a no load stroke rate of 3000 spm
• Built in LED light improves visibility in low light cutting applications
• Patented FIXTEC™ clamp for quick and efficient blade change
• Pivoting shoe allows the user to optimise his cutting position
- Voltage: 18 V
- Stroke Length: 22 mm
- Stroke Rate: 0 - 3000 SPM