The Milwaukee Multi Material Cutting Blades have a black oxide coating to help prevent any rusting to help maintain a high performance for each cut. It has a wavy tooth pattern to help rudce the stress on each individual tooth to allow a superior cut on a wide variety of non-ferrous metal profiles.
Features and Benefits:
• Suits both STARLOCK™ Oscillating Multi-Tools and other OIS Compatible Oscillating Multi-Tools
• Black Oxide Coating Prevents Rust and Maintains Performance
• Long Lasting Laser Etching For Quick Identification of Blade and Application
• Wavy Tooth Pattern Reduces Strain On Individual Teeth For A Superior Cut In A Wide Variety Of Non-Ferrous Metal Profiles
• Alternating Tooth Pattern Ideal For Fast And Smooth Cuts In Nail-Embedded Wood And Other Non-Ferrous Metals.
- Length: 42 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Plastics: Yes
- Soft Wood: Yes
- Hard Wood: No
- Wood With Nails: Yes
- Metal Channel and Profiles: No