The Milwaukee VDE Slim Screwdrivers are tested up to 10,000V and guaranteed up to 1000V. They are designed to be as practical as can be while being hard wearing thanks to the premium quality steel they are made from. Then with the shank diameter being slim it allows for easy access to low lying screw applications. To keep the user in mind the 2 component ergonomic soft grip gives maximum comfort reducing fatigue even after a long period of time. It has an anti-roll, 3 sided collar on the handle to help avoid loss when placing on a surface.
Features and Benefits:
• VDE tested to 10, 000 V and guaranteed to 1,000 V.
• Premium quality steel with molydenum and vanadium for flexibility and lifetime.
• CNC milled tips for high precision for best fit and reduced cammout effect.
• Black phosphate on the tip for grip and corrosion resistance.
• Slim shank diameter for access to low lying screw applications.
• 2 component grip with softgrip for comfortable handling.
• 3 sided design for non slip and maximum power transfer.
• Slim design at handle for low power/torque applications and fine electrical work.
• Laser engraved with the reception on the top of handle for easy identification.
• Anti roll, 3 sided collar on handle.
- Dimensions: PZ2 x 100 mm