The Milwaukee SCHOKWAVE™ Impact Duty Deep Socket is made from high quality allow steel to provide the ultimate strength and durability. To help make it long lasting the recessed corners transfer torque across the flats to prevent overloading the points or corners and causing breakages.
Features and Benefits:
• SHOCKWAVE™ IMPACT DUTY steel (Chrome-Molybdenum) is high quality alloy steel which provides ultimate strength and durability.
• Best fitting thanks to 6 gripping points.
• Recessed corners allow torque to be transferred across the flats of the socket rather than producing stress on the points or corners.
• Thin wall construction provides access to tight spaces.
• Deep wall construction provides clearance for protruding bolts.
• Laser etched size markings for easy identification and won't wear off.
- Thread Size: M10
- Outside Diameter: 23.8 mm
- Size AF: 17 mm
- Tool Reception: 3/8" Square
- Total Length: 63 mm
- Working Depth: 9.7 mm
- Working Length: 9.7 mm