A pair of Milwaukee 216mm circular saw blades featuring PTFE coating which enables for cooler and non stick cuts, while also protecting against corrosion and accumulation of resin. The blades also benefit from laser cut vibration slots which greatly improve accuracy by lowering vibrations while cutting. The pack contains a 48 tooth blade for fast cuts in wood and a 60 tooth blade for sharp, clean cuts.
Features and benefits:
• High grade laser cut steel: Guaranteed accuracy.
• Premium cobalt infused tungsten carbide: Sharp and clean cuts.
• Thin Kerf: Cordless optimised, extra thin cutting width for maximum runtime
• All wood types: Soft/ hardwood, plywood, laminated chipboard, melamine, MDF
• Standard blades without PTFE coating and vibration slots
- Cutting width (kerf): 2.4mm
- Hook angle: -5°
- Bore size: 30mm
- Tooth form: ATB
Supplied in the pack:
1 x 216x30x48 tooth, fast cut wood blade (4932471316)
1 x 216x30x60 tooth, clean cut wood blade (4932471317)