The Milwaukee M12AL-0 is a high performance LED area light. Integrated magnets plus a clamping mechanism and keyhole for screws or nails provides you with multiple mounting options for different surfaces, allowing you to illuminate surroundings. The highly durable and impact resistant polycarbonate lens to withstand drops up to 2.7 metres and all the various rigours of the job site environment. While the flexible M12 battery system means you can exchange your battery power with that of your Milwaukee M12 power tools, saving you both time and money.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• Integrated magnets, clamping mechanism, and key hole for screws / nails provide multiple mounting options for different surfaces
• Five high performance LEDs provide 1000 lumens of light output replacing 250 W halogen lights
• Most compact flood light designed for the on-the-go needs of service and maintenance trades
• Highly durable and impact resistant polycarbonate lens to withstand drops up to 2.7 metres
• Low battery indicator, light flashes when battery pack is low on charge
• IP54 rating, the light is protected from dust and splashing water
• TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
- Voltage: 12 V
- Max. Lumens: 1000
- Max. Light Output (Low): 200
- Max. Light Output (Medium): 400
- Max. Light Output (High): 1000