The Milwaukee 12V 3/8" Right Angle Impact Wrench that features a POWERSTATE™ brushless motor that provides the tool with more power, run-time and a longer life. It also features the REDLINK PLUS™ electronic intelligence to ensure the user achieves maximum performance and protection against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL provides the user with maximum control over their applications and it includes an auto shut-off mode and bolt removal mode to further enhance user control.
SGS take great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• MILWAUKEE®'s POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ electronic intelligence delivering outstanding power, run time and durability
• 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL includes Auto Shut-Off Mode and Bolt Removal Mode which prevents over-tightening and provides more control after bolt breakaway
• Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
• Delivers up to 270 Nm fastening torque and 300 Nm nut-busting torque
• Only 71 mm head profile design allows for more access in tight spaces
• The long body profile allows for more access in hard to reach spaces
• ⅜″anvil with friction ring for quick and easy socket changes
• Bright LED workspace illumination
- Voltage: 12 V
- Tool Reception: 3/8"
- Max. Torque: 270 Nm
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M16
- Max. Nut Busting Torque: 300 Nm
- Impact Rate: 0 - 1350 / 2700 / 3600 IPM
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1550 / 2300 / 3000 RPM