The Milwaukee M18FDG-0 die grinder is an incredibly sleek and compact model. Able to fit into various awkward and hard to reach places, the long and narrow neck makes this tool a vital part of your arsenal. Built with a state of the art Milwaukee POWERSTATE brushless motor, providing up to 27,000 RPM, this grinder boats the power of a corded tool, with all the convenience and portability of a battery. The clever removable dust screen prevents dirt and debris from making their way into the motor, therefore extending the motor’s life. Supplied with 6 mm & 8 mm collet, 15 mm & 17 mm open-ended spanner, 2 x dust screens, simply attach your battery and you have everything you need to get to work.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor with corded performance, up to 20 min of grinding on a 5.0 Ah battery and up to 10x more tool life
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
• REDLITHIUM™-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
• Universal reception to fit both, 6 and 8 mm accessories.
• Removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance, prolonging motor life.
• Rubber front provides the most comfortable handling.
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Grinding Diameter: 50mm
- Max Static Stalling Torque: 13 Nm
- No Load Speed: 27,000 RPM
- Weight with Battery: 3.4 kg (battery not included)
SUPPLIED IN THE BOX:
1 x Angle Grinder Bare unit
1 x AVS side handle
1 x Fixtec nut
2x dust shield
1 x 125mm safety guard