The Milwaukee M18FID2-0 M18 FUEL ¼” Hex Impact Driver is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers up to 226Nm of torque increasing user’s productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. At only 116mm in length, allows users to have more access in tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and or over-discharge.
1 x 18V Impact Driver
2 x 5Ah Battery
1 x Fast Charger
1 x Packout Case
The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power, for greater versatility.
Mode 1 for precision work.
Mode 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material.
Mode 3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications.
Mode 4 is the optimum between precision work and maximum performance and automatically adjusts speed, impact and torque.
Features and Benefits:
• Higher power efficiency under load - outstanding torque of 226 Nm
• Faster driving speed vs. previous model - up to 3600 rpm and 4300 ipm
• Extremely compact design - total length of just 117 mm for access into tight spaces
• DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
• Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for heavy application under load
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
• ¼″ Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change
- Voltage: 18 V
- Tool Reception: 1/4" Hex
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M16
- Max. Fastening Torque: 226 Nm
- Max. Torque: 0 - 119 / 176 / 226 Nm
- Impact Rate: 0 - 1200 / 3400 / 4300
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1900 / 2800 / 3600