The Milwaukee M18IL-0 LED inspection light by Milwaukee provides, True View™ high definition pivoting lighting. With a 45° front and back pivoting head this light can achieve 180° of illumination with 2 individual light settings. The two adjustable stainless steel hooks allows the light to be hung independently from the carrier, in a range of customised hanging applications. The impact resistant adjustable lens with highly durable polycarbonate lens is engineered to stand up to the toughest work conditions and thanks to the chemical resistant body, it is also protected from dust, splashing water and all the various rigours of the job site environment. While the flexible M18 battery system means you can exchange your battery power with that of your Milwaukee M18 power tools, saving you both time and money.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• Three LED design with 2 light settings provides 300 lumens on High and 130 lumens on Low setting
• Thanks to its compact design it operates in locations other lights cannot
• 2 adjustable metal hooks for hanging in vertical and horizontal position
• Pivoting 45° forward & backward head allows for 180° coverage
• Protected against splashing water at all angles (IP24)
• TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max Lumens: 130 - 300
- Max Run Time: 17 - 36 hrs