A Tungsten Carbide tipped 235mm saw blade from Trend, designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, exotic rip, plasterboard, stone fibre board and particle board.
• Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
• Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
• Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
• Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
• The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
• High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
• Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
- Blade diameter: 235mm
- Bore size: 30mm
- Kerf: 2.6mm
- Plate thickness: 1.7mm
- No. of teeth: 24
- Tooth form: ATB
- Hook: 15°
- Type: General purpose
- Cut finish: Medium/Coarse
- Max rpm: 7600
Supplied in the box:
1 x Trend Craft Pro 235mm Saw Blade