A very useful digital depth gauge from Trend, used for setting and checking depths for routing and sawing applications, with horizontal and vertical measuring.
• For hand routers, router tables and saw benches.
• LCD readout for mm, imperial and fractions with auto shut off 5 mins.
• Removable pin to allow hole depths to be measured. Pin can be parked on arm. Hole depth 50.8mm (2 inch).
• Self standing with magnetic feet and flat back.
• Injection plastic moulding with plastic rule.
• 60mm wide aperture.
• Read-out has relative co-ordinate and absolute function.
• Includes small rebate clip that fits to the base of the rule to allow the rule to be set flush to a router table back fence.
- Measuring range: 80mm (3-1/8")
- Opening width: 60mm (2-3/8") - Accuracy: +/- 0.1mm (0.004")
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1 (0.004")
- Max. measuring speed: 1.5 m/s (60 in/s)
- Voltage: 3V
- ABS mode (Absolute): Measuring single amounts from Zero
Supplied in the box:
1 x Trend Digital Depth Gauge