A wood drill bits set from Trend incorporating two drill countersinks and matching tube type plug cutters.
• Plugs cutters are made from Tool Steel and allow for longer plugs to be drilled.
• Use on timber to drill a countersunk hole for a screw which is then plugged uses a plug/pellet made using the plug cutter.
• Recommended that plug cutters are used in a pillar drill.
• Plugs are parallel sided.
- No. 8 countersink diameter: 9.5mm (3/8")
- No. 8 drill bit diameter: 2.75mm (7/74")
- No. 10 countersink diameter: 12.7mm (1/2")
- No. 10 drill bit diameter: 3.2mm (1/8")
- Shank type: 1/4" Hex
- For screw size: No. 10
Supplied in the box:
2 x Countersinks with drill bits
2 x Tube plug cutters
1 x Hex key