A Trend 50" Varijig clamp guide for accurate guiding of routers, saws and jigsaws. Ideal for holding and clamping work pieces.
• Integral clamping jaws and a locking lever provide a quick way of clamping the guide batten.
• Aluminium extrusion incorporating T-slots.
• The clamps are fitted with a metric/imperial scale for setting lengths and stop positions. Scale can be positioned by removing 20mm of the self adhesive backing.
- Max clamp length: 50inches (1270 mm)
- Min clamp length: 1/2 inch (12.7 mm)
- Extrusion width: 54mm
- Extrusion height: 15.8mm
- Overall length: 1495mm
- Length fixed jaw to end of handle: 125mm
- Length max position of sliding jaw to clamp end: 98mm
- Sliding jaw finger wing width: 73mm
Supplied in the box:
1 x Trend VJS/CG/50 Varijig Clamp Guide - 50"