The V-TUF TORRENT1 cold water petrol pressure washer is best known for continuous operation in tough operating conditions. With the popular VT5 pump which provides 2755psi (190 bar) cleaning power, and a supply of 13L/Min, this trolley mounted mobile 7HP Petrol Power Washer is one of the most Compact, and reliable yard cleaners on the market.
Features and Benefits:
• Robust Frame with Comfortable Handle
• Low Carbon Technology - meets EPA Phase III emission regulations.
• Heavy-Duty Unloader Valve
• Inlet Filter
• Thermal Protection Valve - Prevents Overheating
• Chemical Injection
• Black Powder Coated Frame
• 10" Pneumatic U-Shaped Puncture Proof Wheels
- Water delivery: 13 L/minute
- Water supply type: Mains supply or suction (after priming)
- Engine brand: LONCIN EcoFective
- Fuel tank size: 3 L
- Engine type / power: 7HP Petrol
- Hot / Cold Water: Cold
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Dimensions: 930mm x 550mm x 700mm
- Accessories included: 10m Quick Release DuraKlix MSQ High Pressure Hose System, Quick Release Gun & Lance Kit, 4 QR Nozzles (0 ,25 ,40, & Chemical)
V-TUF TORRENT 1 jet wash is a product of serious collaboration with professional outdoor cleaning experts and is commonly used for heavy duty and demanding tasks. The V-TUF TORRENT 1 delivers superb performance, has proven reliability, tough build design, 'stay up' puncture proof foam walled wheels, as well as leading the pack with reduced emissions.
V-TUF TORRENT 1 Petrol Pressure Washer, comes with 10m hose, DURAKLIX MSQ and SSQ quick release coupling system, spray gun and lance, detergent injection, plus a selection of four variations of SSQ power clean jets, and with the robust long-life V-TUF pump, you have the ability to source water from an external tank.
Industries: • Construction & Building Sites, • Hire & Rental, • Car Parks, • Parks & Public Walkways, • Facilities Management, • Manufacturing & Beverage, • Heavy Industry, • Contract Cleaners, • Warehousing & Distribution, • Agriculture, • Schools & Education Centres, • Hospitals.
Areas of Application: • Construction Site Equipment; Cement Mixers, Diggers, Dumpers, JCB & CAT Machines etc. • Cement Plant • Foundries, • National Multi-Storey Car Parks, • Tractors, Harvesters, Cultivators, Ploughs & Trailers, • Cattle Barns, • Building & Floor Restoration Services, • Drain Blasting & Cleaning, • Courtyards: Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Sports Grounds, • Driveways, Paths & Patios, • Boats, Yachts & Ships