The Milwaukee 48005782 Sawzall 150mm Torch Metal Blades are ideal for making straight and tough cuts. Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation. The Torch™ metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck™ is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron™ features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
The universal blade is for general use. Its even width guarantees good cutting stability and excellent guidance. This enables straight edge cutting through many different materials. Suitable for the brands AEG, B&D, Bosch, DeWalt, Fein, Flex, Hilti, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Rothenberger, Ryobi, Skil.
- 25 mm blade height for improved stability and minimum vibration
- Thick 1.06 mm robust blade body for precise cuts
- Stamped indentations around the reception strengthens the blade at its weakest point
- A grid iron pattern is built into the blade to make it more rigid with less tendency to bend or buckle for best durability and straight cuts
- Bi-metal blade with 8% cobalt, with premium Matrix II steel cutting teeth
- Blade length : 150 mm
- Material type : Bi-Metal Co.
- Max. cutting capacity (inox) : 3 - 7 mm
- Max. cutting capacity (metal pipe) : 10 - 100 mm
- Max. cutting capacity (non ferrous metal) : 3 - 10 mm
- Max. cutting capacity (steel) : 3 - 10 mm
- Pack quantity : 5
- Rescue : Yes
- Teeth per inch : 14
- Tooth pitch : 1.8 mm
- Wood with nails : Yes
x5 Sawzall Metal Demolition Blades