The Milwaukee C12HZ-0 Hackzall gives the user 13mm stroke length for controlled cutting with a no load stroke rate of 0-3000 spm. The hackzall has a POWERSTATE™ motor which provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power. The blades can easily be changed due to the Milwaukee® patented FIXTEC clamp which enables you to change your blade without the need for using a tool. Due to the size of the hackzall (280mm in length), the hackzall is suitable to use in confined spaces.
SGS take great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• High performance compact one handed use HACKZALL™, measuring only 280 mm in length, making it ideal for working within confined spaces
• On board fuel gauge and LED light - added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions
• REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
• Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
• Patented FIXTEC™ clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change
• Low vibration at 10.5 m/s²
- Voltage: 12 V
- Stroke Length: 13 mm
- Stroke Rate: 0 - 3000 SPM