The Milwaukee M12SI-201C bundle includes the Milwaukee soldering iron, 2Ah battery, charger and case. The 12v Soldering Iron gives the user quick application due to the soldering iron being able to reach operational temperature in under 18 seconds. The soldering iron not only heats quickly but it also maintains the optimized temperature throughout the most demanding tasks. Safety is kept in mind with the soldering iron as it features REDLINK™ intelligence which tells the user when the soldering iron is ready to use (green led indicator) and when the tool is off but still hot (red indicator). This helps the user to know when the iron is ready to use and when it is safe to put away.
The soldering iron gives the user ultimate access as the iron has a 3-stop pivoting head enabling the user to use the iron even in confined areas and to adjust the iron to the application. On a M12™ 2.0Ah Battery Pack (not supplied) the soldering iron delivers up to 45 minutes of run-time.
SGS take great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
1 x 12V Soldering Iron
1 x 12V 2Ah Battery
1 x 12V Charger
1 x Tool Case
Features and Benefits:
• Dual colour LED lights to notify user: flashing green when tool is heating up, solid green when the tool is ready for operation and solid red when the tool is off but the tip is hot to touch until the red LED turns off
• Temperature monitoring to maintain heat throughout tough applications
• 3 locking head positions to work in multiple orientations - 0°, 45°, 90°
• Quick heat up time: the tool is ready to use in 20 - 30 seconds
• Bright LED light for increased visibility of soldering application
• Tool free replaceable tips
- Voltage: 12 V
- Heater Power: 90 W
- Temperature Range: 400 °C