The Milwaukee 4932471627 STUD Gen II Tape Measure (8m Metric Only) has EXO 360™ blade technology which helps to deliverer long lasting rip and tear resistance, along with the anti-tear coating it provides high durability providing more longevity to the blade. The magnet at the start of the tape allows for hooking onto flat surfaces and pipes quick and easy. It keeps you in mind with it's patented finger stop to protect fingers from the blades retraction.
Features and Benefits
• EXO 360™ blade technology delivers long lasting, rip and wear resistance.
• Strong magnet at start of the tape allows easy hooking onto flat surfaces and round pipe.
• Up to 4 m standout - higher standout for higher efficiency and higher reach.
• Anti-tear coating - reinforces the first 15 cm of the blade.
• 2 sided blade printing - increases the readability.
• Patented finger stop - protects fingers from blade retraction.
• ABS housing with impact resistant overmold for more comfort and jobsite durability.
• Wire form belt clip - reduces pocket tearing.
• Tool lanyard hole - Ready for quick and easy tethering.
• Class II accuracy.
- Tape Length: 5 m
- Tape Width: 33 mm
- Length: 110 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Height: 180 mm
- Weight: 0.6 Kg