The Milwaukee Speedcross Cut-off Saw Blades can be used for a variety of materials and will still be able to provide maximum speed with a long life and low vibration to keep an increased user comfort.
Features and Benefits:
• Maximum Speed, Long Life, Low Vibration.
• Universal blade for a variety of materials.
• Classed into two categories for maximum lifetime.
• 10 mm segments height to ensure long lifetime.
• Laser welded segments for best performance.
• Application areas. The Speedcross blades are universal in application but their best performance is achieved at different ends of the spectrum.
• The HUDD is predominantly a blade for very hard to medium hard general building materials, the harder the material, the better the performance.
• Alternatively the AUDD is most suitable for hard materials to soft / abrasive materials, its best performance is achieved when used in standard hardness concrete and general building materials.
- Diameter: 350 mm
- Disc Diameter: 350 mm
- Bore Size: 25.4 mm
- Cutting Width: 2.6 mm
- Segment Height: 8 mm
- Wheel Size: 350 mm
- Type: HUDD 350
In Store and On-Site Demonstration Available - Please Call For More Information