A single Milwaukee HOLE DOZER™ Carbide holesaw, built for 10x more life, high heat and wear resistance compared to Bi-Metal holesaws. The 3 TPI aggressive tooth geometry with large gullets enables for improved removal.
Features and Benefits:
• Offset teeth for less resistance.
• PLUG JACK™ slot geometry provides deep access to remove thick plugs and high leverage for thin materials
- Metalworking (stainless steel, high alloys steels, aluminium
- Composites: plastics, sandwich material, computer flooring, fibreglass, plastic-coated wood boards, nail embedded wood
- Diameter: 38mm / 1-1/2 inch
- Pack quantity: 1