The HL2-LED is an LED alkaline slim headlamp by Milwaukee. The Milwaukee HL-LED Slim Headlamp is ideal to use when you need to illuminate areas you are working on and no lights are available. The headlamp emits up to 350 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ high definition output, has 6-position tilt adjustment allowing you to be able to choose where your light hits and boasts up to 31 hours of runtime.
This headlamp is incredibly compact and lightweight with a washable microfiber sweat-absorbing strap for all-day comfort. With the use of the 4 mounting clips, this headlamp can also be fitted to helmets for secure positioning when working in tough to navigate environments. The light is IP54 rated for dust, water & chemical resistance, while the lens is able to withstand the toughest of job site conditions.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• Washable micro fiber sweat-absorbing strap for all day comfort on the head
• Light is protected from impact as well as from weather and dust
• 350 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ high definition output
• 6-position tilt adjustment for directing light
• 4 mounting clips for securing to helmets
• Ultra compact and lightweight product
- Max. Lumens: 350
- Max. Light Output (Low): 25
- Max. Light Output (Medium): 150
- Max. Light Output (High): 350