The Milwaukee 110V SDS-Max Breaking Hammer boasts up to 26 J of impact energy, making it the ideal tool for a variety of applications. Featuring intelligent floating bodies anti-vibration technologies this breaker allows you to work for prolonged periods of time, without being exposed to dangerous levels of vibrations. Thanks to the lengthy 6m cable this tool can be used across large working areas of up to 110 m². Using VARIOLOCK technology the chisel can be fixed in 12 different positions, allowing you always find the appropriate chisel angle.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• Floating body anti-vibration technologies allows the user to work all day without reaching dangerous exposure levels
• Compact chiseling hammer delivering up to 26 blow Joules of impact energy for a wide variety of applications
• Variolock (12 positions) for selecting the most appropriate chisel angle
• 1400 – 1950 BPM provides maximum productivity in all applications
• Service reminder light to indicate when service will be needed
• Dedicated brush window for easy maintenance
• 6 m cable allows for working area over 110 m²
• BMC with wheels for ease of transport on site
• SDS-Max tool reception
- Power Input: 1750 W
- Blow Energy: 26 EPTA J
- Full Load Hammer Action: 1400 - 1950 BPM