The Milwaukee 240V SDS-Max Chipping Hammer offers incredible precision, using soft start mode, the breaker will reduce blow energy allowing you to chisel in softer, more sensitive materials. The the VARIOLOCK technology, the hammer has Roto-stop and multi-position chisel functions giving you the option to choose from 12 different positions for optimal working angles and end-user ergonomics. It is built with safety in mind with the safety clutch which helps to protect the tradesmen in the event that the bit jams. The hammer emits low vibrations with 16.7 m/s² and the usage time per shift coupled with the gear components exact fit gives the hammer better overall cooling when used heavily.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and benefits:
• Powerful 1100 watt ensures maximum power, guarantees maximum possible durability
• Roto-stop and multi position chisel function gives 12 different positions to optimise working angle
• Robust magnesium gear housing for tough environments, exact seat fitting of gear components and better cooling
• Variolock (12 positions) for selecting the most appropriate chisel angle
• Safety clutch protects operator and machine if drill bit jams
• Low vibration construction enhances usage time per day
• Soft start for precise start of chiselling
• Soft grip main side handle
• 4 m cable
- Power Input: 1100 W
- Blow Energy: 7.5 EPTA J
- No Load Speed: 450 RPM
- Full Load Hammer Action: 3000 BPM