The M12LL-0 LED lantern flood light by Milwaukee delivers high definition lighting to large areas. Offering a 180 degree to 360 degree adjustable beam, the versatile design, including 2 hanging hooks, allows you to easily change between area and task lighting. The light boasts 4 different settings, low, medium, high and strobe, with up to 400 lumens available suitable for any intended application.
The robust design with impact-resistant lens allows the light to withstand the daily vigours of the job site environment, while the flexible M12 battery system means you can exchange your battery power with that of your Milwaukee M12 power tools, saving you both time and money. The Milwaukee lantern floodlight also includes a high power 2.1A USB port enabling you to charge tablets, smartphones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• 180° - 360° adjustable beam - versatile design, allows the user to select between area lighting and task lighting
• High powered 2.1A USB charger charges tablets, smart phones, MP3 players and other electronic devices
• Job site durability - rugged designed with impact resistant lens to withstand abusive job site conditions
• Best-in-class performance - outstanding light output 400+ lumens, designed to illuminate large areas
• Protected against splashing water at all angles (IP24)
• TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
• 2 hooks for hanging
- Voltage: 12 V
- Max. Lumens: 400
- Beam Distance: 23 m
- Max. Light Output (Low): 40
- Max. Light Output (Medium): 200
- Max. Light Output (High): 400
- Max. Light Output (Strobe): 400