The Milwaukee M18FSG-0X Screw Gun and CA55 Collated Attachment make up the ideal tool when it comes to driving screws in dry wall safely and accurately. The screw gun is packed with features, while the collated attachment complements its functionality, making this an exceptional tool to have when working with dry wall frequently.
The Milwaukee M18FSG-0X FUEL™ Drywall Screw Gun delivers up to 4500 RPM, resulting in less wear and superior tool life. Ideal for fitting drywall, saving you both time and effort, the Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ brushless motor is designed and built to allow for up to 10x longer motor life and up to 60% more power. Thanks to new AUTO-START technology the screw gun only engages when it is pushed into the material during application, delivering unmatched run time.
The Milwaukee CA55 Collated Attachment is designed for use with the Milwaukee M18FSG. Featuring a swivel mount that allows you to access tight spaces, this compact attachment offers superior ease of use. Featuring pre-set depths, for more commonly known screw sizes and tool-free adjustments for fine control of countersink levels, the CA55 boasts both speed and efficiency.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and benefits:
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- REDLITHIUM™-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- AUTO-START™ technology: When activated the power only engages when the screw gun is pushed into the material during application, delivering outstanding run time.
- Quick-release ¼″ Hex chuck allows for easy bit change.
- Fine adjustment nose cone for setting desired countersink levels in single screw applications.
- Quick release fixture allows for easy removal when changing bits or using screw gun without CA55
- Pre-set depth settings for common screw sizes
- Tool free adjustment for fine control of countersink levels
- Rotatable attachment gives the user access to 8 locations for when working in compact areas
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Static Stalling Torque: 13 Nm
- No Load Speed: 4500 RPM
- Wood Screws: 6mm
- Weight with Battery: 1.6 kg (battery not included)
- Fits collated screw sizes 25mm - 55mm.
Supplied in the box:
1 x M18FSGC-0X Screw gun with collated attachment