The Milwaukee M18UBL-0 utility bucket light is a revolutionary step in trade lighting solutions. Boasting three impressive light settings, this dual-head design allows you to spot and flood with one or both lights. Its extreme weather and high voltage durability, combined with impact resistant polycarbonate lens protects the light from rough job site conditions making it built for use in harsh conditions and environments.
Its patented spring-loaded bucket clamp fits all size bucket lips allowing you to move the light around the bucket effortlessly. The flexible M18 battery system means you can exchange your battery power with that of your Milwaukee M18 power tools, saving you both time and money.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• 3 output modes: Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood provides up to 2500 lumens and up to 457 m of beam distance on Flood mode
• Dual light head design with 180° of vertical and horizontal head rotation, heads can be rotated individually
• Low battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
• Patented spring loaded bucket clamp for most bucket sizes
• IP56 to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max. Lumens: 2500
- Beam Distance: 457 m