The Milwaukee SSPE1500X-240V reciprocating saw is ideal for cutting through metal, wood and plastics with ease. The saw has a powerful 1500 watt motor and a 32mm stroke length. Milwaukee’s patented gear protecting clutch extends both gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by sudden blade lock-ups. While the patented counter-balanced mechanism provides low vibration and durability.
SGS takes great pride in the products and services we offer our professional customers, which is why we have partnered with Milwaukee to offer a warranty extension to 3 years. The additional 2 years warranty is available at no cost if you register your new Milwaukee power tool within 30 days of the purchase date. Please visit the official Milwaukee website to register.
Features and Benefits:
• Patented gear protecting clutch - extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by sudden blade lock-ups
• Constant power technology - maintains constant speed under load for unmatched cutting performance
• Patented AVS Anti-Vibration-System ensures unsurpassed low-vibration running at 12.5 m/s²
• 1500 W motor - highest overload protection in the industry; prevents motor burn up/failure
• FIXTEC™ blade clamp system - provides fast and easy blade changes
• Variable speed trigger and dial speed control - maximum speed control
• Adjustable shoe for optimised use of saw blades
- Voltage: 240 V
- Stroke Length: 32 mm
- Stroke Rate: 0 - 2800 SPM