Hydraulic Pumps from Power Team
700 bar hydraulic pumps powered by hand, compressed air, electric, battery and petrol
At SGS Engineering you can find a fantastic selection of Power Team equipment, machinery and components built to the highest standards. Our range includes 700 bar hydraulic pumps powered by hand, compressed air, electric, battery and petrol. Power Team hydraulic pumps are desired worldwide for applications in industry, construction (often bridge construction and maintenance), rigging, mining and quarrying, marine projects and quality assurance.
- Life Time Marathon Warranty
- Manufactured to the exacting ASME B30.1 standard
- Wide range of applications in construction and offshore industries
- Fully repairable and built to last these pumps are covered by a Marathon Lifetime Warranty.
- Hand, compressed air, electric, battery and petrol powered.
Hydraulic Hand Pumps
Lightweight aluminium and steel designs
Fitted with internal relief valves
Cylinder & Hand Pump Sets
Save money with our matched kits
Various tonnange and stroke cylinders
Fittings, couplers and hose included
Single-Acting & Double-Acting
Portable power source
Single-Acting & Double-Acting
Maintenance, construction & production
High torque models for pressing
Solenoid & Motor Controls, Air Control Valves, Viton Seal Kits, Large Capacity Reservoirs & much moreMore Info
Pump mounted, remote and inline hydraulic valves. Available as manual lever and solenoid/air operated.More Info
Hydraulic Power Packs
Supply, servicing and repair of any brand of power unit means we can reduce your expensive down time.More Info
How do I select a Hydraulic Pump?
Hydraulic Pump Considerations
- What maximum system operating pressure (psi) is required for hydraulic pumps?
- What volume of oil delivery is required? (For manual pumps, cu. in. of oil per handle stroke; for powered pumps, cu. in./min. of oil).
- Is a single- or 2-speed pump required? (2-speed hydraulic pumps deliver high oil volume at low pressure for rapid cylinder piston advance, then shift to the high pressure, low volume stage under load).
What is the preferred source of power?
- Manual (hand or foot operated)
Provides portability, can be used where electricity or shop air are not available.
Uses shop air or a portable air compressor.
- Electric /Hydraulic
What voltage is available? Is a battery operated pump preferred?
- Petrol Engine/Hydraulic
Powers high-output pumps at remote job sites where air or electricity are unavailable.
Is Portability an Important Consideration?
- Will the hydraulic pump be used intermittently, or will it need to provide high-cycle operation? Does the application require that the pump be capable of starting under load?
- Is fluid heat build-up a factor in your application? High cycle hydraulic pumps may require a larger capacity oil reservoir for cooling. Also, if you are using large displacement cylinders, the reservoir capacity must be sufficient to fully extend the piston of the cylinder.
- Will the application require large displacement or multiple cylinders? Reservoir size and pump output levels will be factors to consider.
- Does the working environment require a pump having a low operating noise (dBA) level?
- Must the pump operate in a spark-free environment?
If you are searching for quality hydraulic pumps for your business then contact us today. Here at SGS we supply top hydraulic pumps, so browse our range and contact us for further information or pricing.
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Starting at: £0.00